A huge thanks to those who participated in our anything goes layout challenge last week! We loved seeing the creative variety of the fabulous layouts that were submitted. :)
This week we're having a card challenge and it's the premiere of our card guest designer this month, Kim!
This week's challenge is inspired by the 2000 movie, "The Butterfly Effect" starring Ashton Kutcher.
Even though spring is still weeks away, we thought we'd help brighten those winter blues with a fun, spring-like butterfly challenge. This week's card challenge is to include a butterfly on your card.
- Project must be posted during the week of the challenge, no backlinking
- Must be a card, any size or shape is okay
- Link up by Saturday January 19th at 11:00 PM US CST
- Number of challenge entries is unlimited, each project must have its own post on your blog
- Card must follow the challenge theme
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Floppy Latte's Digital Designs! One lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to their shop.
Using digital images provided by Floppy Latte's, here's some inspiration from the design team to get you started:
Ready to submit your card?
We can't wait to see what you create!